New business owners are the King, Queen and Emperor of their business. Sound glamourous? In reality, it’s not quite as glamourous as it sounds. Being your own boss in a small business can often mean you are the CEO, accountant, sales person, customer service officer and cleaner.
Whilst initially this can be a great way to start building your business, as your business grows there comes a time when you will need to consider getting help.
As the owner, whether your business is an electrician, retailer or e-business, you need to start focusing on your core role. With so many little things that need to be done to keep the business running this can sometimes overshadow your core service.
Enter Odyssey Business Knowledge. We take care of all your financial matters so you are left to focus on growing your business and wealth.
Here are a few of the top reasons businesses have outsourced their accounts function to us.
- As the business grows you can focus on growing your client base, instead of working through the books.
- Outsourcing your accounting function to Odyssey Business Knowledge means you don’t need to hire a part-time or full-time employee. You don’t pay us for holidays, you don’t pay us superannuation, and you only pay for the work that is done.
- Outsourcing your accounting function to Odyssey Business Knowledge means you are getting expert accountants of the highest calibre working on your books. We are experts in the field of tax and accounting and regularly keep up to date with any changes, so you will get the best service possible, only when you need it.
- Whilst you might have your part-time bookkeeper, Odyssey Business Knowledge has a team of people, so we have access to years of experience and training, plus we have added resources for those times when you need us most.
- Odyssey Business Knowledge are more than just bookkeepers. We don’t just ensure that all your ducks are in a row for the ATO, we look at your business and we consult on ways you can grow your bottom line whilst cutting any unnecessary costs.
Outsourcing your accounting doesn’t mean you don’t have a relationship with your accountant, it simply means you have access to a wealth of knowledge. Odyssey Business Knowledge work in partnership with all our clients, taking the time to get to know them and their business. By having this personal relationship, we can better advice and counsel you as your business needs change. Call us today to discuss how we can help you.